- Toronto Eaton Centre - Toronto Eaton Centre is a place like no other. Its spectacular glass galleria soars above a fascinating selection of more than 230 retailers, restaurants, and services. Located in the heart of the city, it is truly a unique destination and one of the most interesting and exciting shopping experiences you will find anywhere.
- Bloor-Yorkville - Whether shopping for the hottest trends, stylish classics, or designer fashions, Bloor-Yorkville is a shopper's paradise! Recognized internationally as one of the top ten shopping destinations, Bloor-Yorkville houses international labels such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci, as well as Canadian retail icons Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew, Stollery's, and William Ashley China.
- The Shops at Hazelton Lanes - A premier shopping centre with more than 65 stores and services, located in the heart of beautiful Yorkville. Hazelton Lanes features premium fashion and lifestyle brands, making it a vibrant shopping destination.
- St. Lawrence Market - A Toronto landmark, St. Lawrence Market is the largest indoor market in the city with over 120 vendors, located at the corner of Front and Jarvis Streets, just 10 minutes from the Park Hyatt.
- Queen Street - From funky retro to chic shops and restaurants to antique shopping to the Beach district at the far east end, Queen Street is edgy, hip and trendy, and boasts a number of clubs and cafes.
- Brookfield Place - Visit Brookfield Place, a complete Toronto shopping and entertainment center located just over a mile from Park Hyatt Toronto Yorkville.
- Dragon City Shopping Mall - Add an Asian twist to your Toronto shopping experience. Dragon City is a modern complex in the midst of downtown Chinatown, featuring more than 30 stores for souvenirs, gifts, ethnic foods, jewelry and housewares.
- Queen's Quay Terminal - Enjoy delicious dining and Toronto shopping with a lakefront view at Queen’s Quay Terminal.